- Posted 21 September 2022
- Contact NameNatasha Cole
Our business is looking for a talented tax accountant to join the team in Theale. You will be highly self motivated with International Tax experience and will have the ability to work independently and provide advice to the organisation as required.
You will report into the Finance Manager (UK based) and will have the support of a wider Group Finance function to help you succeed in the role.
This role will offer you
- A role within a company in a hyper growth period where you will enjoy working in a rapidly evolving environment help shape and develop their finance department
- Excellent support of a wider Group Finance function to develop you and help you succeed in this role
- Exposure to senior upper management working closely with cross-functional teams across sales and operations
You will be responsible for
- Managing day to day tax requirements of the business
- Registering relevant domestic and international taxes (including US Sales tax registrations)
- Setting up processes to enable collection and submission of appropriate information to the tax authorities
- Completing tax returns in UK and US
- Managing the R&D tax credit claims process
- Managing cash repatriation from overseas subsidiaries back to the UK
- Serving as subject matter expert on tax research projects for International taxes
- Assisting with onboarding of International employees from a payroll tax perspective, including dealing with PAYE, Withholding tax registrations and workman’s compensation policies
- Providing direction and management to outside advisors working on tax projects including transfer pricing, CFC assessment, patent box, M&A etc.
You will bring the following
- Previous experience within a tax accounting role (public or private accounting)
- Strong US tax background
- Experience with International activities
- BS in Accounting / Accounting Qualification