Back to jobs
Head of Validation
- Posted 24 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDuncan Johnston
I have an excellent opportunity as a Head of Validation with a global biologics organisation.
This role offers the opportunity to lead a world-class validation team being responsible for leading the Validation Teams to ensure exceptional performance and compliance in line with the technical strategy for the software, equipment and processes.
This role will offer you:
- The opportunity to move into the biotech industry within a company with a huge name
- To work on a state-of the-art biologics manufacturing facility in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to join the SLT with high strategic input across the validation team
- Ownership of the Validation Master Plam
- Join a company with a progression plan like no other where you can accelerate your career
- Work at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for:
- Management of the site validation master plan to ensure GMP compliance
- Leading the Validation Teams to ensure exceptional performance and compliance in line with the technical strategy.
- Driving and implementing validation strategies to drive continuous improvements
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met
You will bring the following:
- Experience with validation within a regulated manufacturing environment with GMP
- Experience across a variety of validation types
- Degree in Science or Engineering is preferred
- Line management/supervision within a strategic role developing large teams