Back to jobs
Regional sales manager
- Posted 28 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameIsaac Murray
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work with a cutting edge medical devices company who have sites in Los Angeles and San Francisco
This role will offer you:
- Flexible working
- A competitive remuneration packet
- Opportunity to be a part of developing new diagnostic technologies.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading sales and marketing activities for the region
- Performing customer demos and end user training for the product range.
- Supporting local distributors with demos, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Preparing quotes and tender specification documents
- Forecasting and sales tracking
- Evaluating market trends and gather competitor information.
You will bring:
- Master’s degree in life sciences or related subject
- Sales experience ideally in life sciences.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in a sales position
- Proven oral, written, telephone conversation and presentation skills.
- Good spoken and written English
If you want to be part of an innovative company where you can grow and expand your current knowledge, GET IN TOUCH by emailing me on email@example.com