- Posted 27 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSarah Ghaziri
I have an excellent opportunity as a Project Specialist working for an innovative and rapidly growing Pharmaceutical CDMO, allowing you to work in a fast-paced start-up environment focussed on life-changing therapies.
This opportunity will allow you to be critical in assisting the operations manager in project management and logistics.
This role will offer you:
- Exposure to numerous clinical projects which have the potential to save lives
- Opportunity to join one of the most rapidly expanding Pharmaceutical CDMO
- Work at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for:
- Creation of operational documentation
- Using ERP system for the packaging and release of products and the creation of projects
- Working closely with Project Managers, QPs and other Operational departments
- Supporting the site QMS ensuring activities are carried out compliantly
You will bring the following:
- Ability to generate and translate documentation to facilitate the packaging and release of products
- German speaking
- Experience with logistics and project management in life science or manufacturing
If you want to be part of an innovative, growing company where you can grow and expand your current knowledge, GET IN TOUCH - Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you could be a good match.