- Posted 23 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameRebecca Wallis
I am working with a leading Biotech and Medical device organisation on their search for a Production Engineering Technician based in Oxfordshire.
You will join a dynamic Production Engineering team with you primary focus on being to ensure the seamless operation of equipment and production processes, minimising stoppages and providing crucial technical support for product manufacturing lines.
You will be responsible for:
- Be the first line of engineering support for equipment stoppages or issues
- Completing equipment maintenance and calibration
- Take responsibility for the equipment management record system - managing new equipment being added, managing current equipment already present and ensuring all documentation is added and maintained through life span of the equipment
- Supporting new product/process implementation and qualification activities
You will bring the following:
- Experience in ISO9001 quality management systems
- A strong background in maintenance, calibration and management of equipment
- Previous experience in managing suppliers, collaborating and trouble shooting with suppliers
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent