Back to jobs
- Posted 01 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameGreg Hammond
We are currently searching for an NGS Lab Manager to join a rapidly growing Biotech based in London. They are working on diagnostic health testing across various ‘omics technologies.
This role will offer you
- Opportunity to take the lead on Next Generation Sequencing projects and help grow the wet lab team.
- The opportunity to be part of a fast-growing company supporting testing across various ‘omics technologies.
You will be responsible for
- Contribute to microbiome projects by using Illumina and Nanopore sequencing technologies to generate genomic data from a variety of sample types.
- Build and manage a technical team that can expertly perform NGS across a range of sample types.
- You will be responsible for the overall running of the laboratory, including monitoring and maintenance of equipment.
- Carry out pre and post run QC interpretation and contribute to the development of other microbiome diagnostic products with the rest of the R&D team.
You will bring the following
- PhD in a relevant scientific discipline along with work experience leading projects in NGS.
- Experience of using NGS for clinical diagnostics will be very beneficial.
- Microbiome experience would be highly desirable.