- Posted 03 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameGreg Hammond
I’m working on an amazing opportunity for a Manufacturing Improvement Lead for gene therapy organisation based in London!
This would be an on-site position, where you’d work Monday-Friday between 9-5pm.
This role will offer you:
· The chance to enter the ATMP space!
· To work for a company that delivers pioneering, life-changing opportunities.
· To work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and developing a high-performing Manufacturing Improvement team.
- Being accountable for systems improvement within manufacturing.
- Leading internal investigations into manufacturing deviations and safety incidents.
- Conducting audits within your team to ensure compliance.
- Write and review manufacturing and validation documents.
You will bring the following:
· Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry (essential)
· Experience with root cause analysis (RCA) and leading on investigations. (essential)
· Leadership / technical experience in a GMP environment
· Science or Engineering degree
If this sparks your interest, please GET IN TOUCH by applying through this ad or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.