Back to jobs
BioTalent are exclusively partnering with an international CDMO to grow their Global Operations Team, the position is a Global MES Solution Business Owner and Project Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to step up and own global manufacturing systems across multiple manufacturing sites.
This role will offer you:
- Opportunity to determine a Global MES Strategy, and work to implement this across multiple sites.
- Grow the position to include continuous improvement strategies into the Global Operations team.
You will be responsible for:
- Business process owner for the global manufacturing network for all manufacturing related business processes (MES, Stop Time Acquisition system, Shopfloor systems, etc.)
- Needs to be familiar with in-house life cycle management and package solutions (preferable Rockwell Automation).
- Build a long-term proposal for the future Manufacturing Execution systems and support structure required to maintain and continuously improve the manufacturing systems.
- Lead the global systems evaluation, drive consensus across the organization based on benefits and future capabilities, present outcome to leadership and obtain executive buy-in.
- Project manage the multi-year roll-out of the chosen Manufacturing Execution system to drive this future global standard.
You will bring the following:
- Degree or similar in Engineering or Biotechnology related discipline along with significant industry experience working in pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Previous experience in managing Manufacturing Execution Systems on a global scale in a multi-site environment is highly desirable.
- Highly competent in IT/OT project management on global multi-site scale (familiar with product life cycle management and/or vendor package solutions)