Back to jobs
Business Implementation Coordinator
- Posted 16 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
BioTalent are partnering with a life-science specialised supply chain organisation to find an ambitious Project Onboarding Co-ordinator to join their site in Reading supporting the Customer Services function.
This is an exciting opportunity with exceptional growth potential within a business who are experiencing significant growth in recent years due to their success with providing sustainable temperature-controlled services and containers to the global life sciences sector.
This role will offer you
- A role within a company in a hyper growth period where you will enjoy working in a rapidly evolving environment contributing to customer success
- To work in brand-new office space with state-of-the-art new labs and warehouse
- To be the voice of their business, helping customers with their queries and you will be responsible for shaping our customers experience with them
- Exposure to senior upper management working closely with sales and cross-functionally to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively
You will be responsible for
- Supporting new business implementations by liaising with various business areas across customer service, inventory, supply chain, sales.
- Being a key point of contact between the sales and customer services team
- Maintaining implementation project plans and all other relevant documentation
- Supporting quoting and pricing business functions
- Compliance with the company's Integrated Management System and internal processes.
You will bring the following
- Experience working within customer service (essential)
- Project coordination experience (essential)
- Implementation experience (essential)
- Project onboarding (essential)
- Logistics experience (desirable)
- Hubspot experience (desirable)
- Project management software (desirable)
- Experience with supply chain practices (desirable)
- Strong work ethic