- Posted 02 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
I have an exciting opportunity working for a multinational healthcare company in the Workshop Engineer position. You'll be working on medical devices in a workshop environment for a business that's committed to delivering innovative medical products that improve the lives of millions of people globally.
This opportunity will give you the chance to take on a vital role ensuring all activities and products are compliant with quality standards in a highly regulated workspace.
The working hours are 08:45-16:45 between Monday and Friday.
This role will offer you
- Direct exposure to working on products that have the potential to save lives
- The opportunity to take on a role in a long-standing company whose products are in almost every hospital worldwide
- Working at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for
- Inspecting and maintaining products (e.g Volumetric Infusion Pump, PD Cycler) in the company workshop.
- Accurately documenting all service activity and data in the relevant systems
- Processing hardware devices within agreed KPI's
- Ensure all activities are performed in alignment with the available SOPs and instructions.
You will bring the following
- Electronics ONC/HNC/BSc/BTEC qualification (preferably in medical instrumentation or electro-mechanics)
- Commercial experience - working within a highly regulated environment
- Knowledge of service manual and checks
If you want to be part of an innovative, growing company where you can grow and expand your current knowledge then please get in touch.
I look forward to hearing from you!