Back to jobs
Viral Clearance Senior Scientist
- Posted 15 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineResearch & Development
- Contact NameGeorgette Shiels
BioTalent are pleased to be working with a world-renowned development and manufacturing company for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. We are looking to recruit a Senior Scientist and a Scientist with experience in downstream purification to join their global Viral Clearance team. You will be a key member of the team working in close collaboration with clients to validate downstream purification processes for viral clearance in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
This role will offer you
- The opportunity to learn a key and unique skill alongside developing your DSP experience.
- The opportunity to work on unique and exciting projects alongside their innovative clients.
- Excellent and established training and further career support and development across the whole company.
You will be responsible for
- Lead the design, execution and delivery of multiple projects, ensuring safety and quality.
- Escalate risks and issues in a timely fashion (technical, resource, customer, cost).
- Collate and analyse data and drive quality decisions on own projects.
- Operate as part of a cross-functional project team and liaise with external vendors.
- Author and peer review of internal and external documentation.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and reports for internal use and for customers.
- Actively participate in scientific discussions and lead problem-solving activities.
- Coach, mentor and train more junior members.
- Identify and implement improvement projects.
You will bring the following
- BSc or MSc in a relevant scientific discipline
- Experience in protein purification including chromatography and AKTA systems.
- Previous experience in viral clearance is desirable.
- Experience working in a GLP/GMP environment.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.