Back to jobs
- Posted 25 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameIsaac Murray
I have an excellent opportunity as a Validation Manager with a global medical device organisation.
This role offers the opportunity to lead a world-class validation team being responsible for leading the Validation team and determining the validation strategy ensuring all projects meet company requirements.
This role will offer you:
- A strategic opportunity to be part of a global SLT team reporting directly into the Quality Director
- Ownership of the Validation Master Plan
- Fast progression scope where you will have extensive exposure to multiple validation projects
- Work at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the Validation Master Plan including Process Validation, Equipment Validation, Cleaning Validation, Computer System Validation and Utilities Validation.
- Management of the Validation team ensuring all projects are ontime and within quality guidelines.
- Leading the Validation Teams to ensure exceptional performance and compliance in line with the technical strategy.
- Driving and implementing validation strategies to drive continuous improvements
- Installation, Operational and Performance Qualifications in compliance to GMP regulations.
You will bring the following:
- Experience with validation within a regulated manufacturing environment with GMP (Medical Devices/Pharmaceuticals)
- Experience across a variety of validation types within a QA/Regulatory role
- Degree in Science or Engineering is preferred
- Line management/supervision