- Posted 11 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameRebecca Wallis
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Team Lead for one of the world’s leading testing service providers based in Germany!
You would manage an auditor team across Germany and Europe - 2 or more days in the office per week is ideal. You would ideally be near Munich or Hamburg.
The salary range for this role is €90-100k all inclusive.
This role will offer you:
- The chance to work for a very prestigious consultancy.
- To join a team of experts that work with global products.
- The chance to train upwards to become a Lead auditor in your first year
- A mentoring programme
You will be responsible for:
- Managing an auditor team in QMS audit, evaluation and certification of class I to IIb products.
- Ensuring essential KPIs are met over entire audit process (end-to-end).
- Finding and escalating operational problems & troubleshooting.
- Active customer management.
- Conducting audits according to MDR/MDSAP regulations and product evaluations.
You will bring the following:
- 3+ years of technical/product experience in field of orthopaedics, implants and/or dentistry.
- 5 years management experience with quality exposure.
- Ability to speak English and German
- QMS experience (MDD, MDR, MDSAP, ISO 12485, ISO 9001, etc)
If this sparks your interest, please GET IN TOUCH by applying through this ad or emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org.