- Posted 10 January 2023
- LocationGrand Rapids
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameNatasha Cole
BioTalent are partnering with a Top 10 pharmaceutical company who are recruiting for a Startup & Commissioning Safety Lead who will be responsible for supporting the utility and equipment startup, commissioning, and verification teams.
This is a 12-18 month contract.
This role will offer you
- To work with a Top 10 Pharma company
- To work on a brand-new state-of-the-art filling facility
- Very competitive rates
You will be responsible for
- Coaching and mentoring the utility and equipment startup, commissioning, and verification teams
- Reviewing and approve all Safe Plans of Action and Risk Assessments
- Supporting the execution of the CQV Safety Orientation
- Performing periodic inspections of commissioning/verification components
- Planning and coordinating multiple start-up activities
- Assisting startup, commissioning, and verification teams with identification of hazards and mitigation plans
You will bring the following
- Hands on power supply and equipment commissioning experience.
- 8 years + experience (Construction Projects preferable Pharma or Oil & Gas)
- Hands on experience supporting startup and commissioning phase
- Strong experience reading and interpreting P&IDs and electrical single line diagrams