- Posted 07 February 2024
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSarah Ghaziri
I am on the search for a Radiopharmaceutical Technician to join an established Nuclear-Medicine manufacturer in Oxfordshire.
You will be one of the first hires for this organisations brand new site in Oxfordshire and play a key role in producing radiopharmaceuticals for clinical use.
You will be responsible for:
- Contributing to documentation preparation for PET Radiopharmacy build, installation, and commissioning as well as drafting COSHH and radiation risk assessments.
- Operating hot cells/isolators for PET radiopharmaceutical production and conducting aseptic dispensing and maintain aseptic suite facilities.
- Performing QC procedures ensuring compliance with GMP standards - Maintaining paper and electronic records and participate in qualification exercises.
You will bring the following:
- A Science degree or equivalent
- 3 years minimum experience in the Life Science industry
- Aseptic dispensing or Radiopharmacy experience
- Knowledge of GMP environment and pharmaceutical chemistry