Back to jobs
Senior MSAT Engineer
- Posted 29 January 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameJogesh Bowry
BioTalent are partnered with a global leader in Gene Therapy based in North Holland, to support the hire of a Senior Engineer within the MSAT division.
This role will offer you:
- A pivotal role in the MSAT division, assisting Technology Transfers, cGMP Manufacturing and Process Validation to ensure the success in production of clinical and commercial gene therapies.
You will be responsible for:
- You will lead Technology Transfers of small scale and commercial scale processes from development into manufacturing.
- You will ensure manufacturing runs are successful by assessing risk, setting preventative measures, and and troubleshooting instrumentation and process issues.
- You will lead investigations of deviations, identify root causes for manufacturing issues, and ensuring compliance in documentation such as CAPAs, product impact assessments, and batch records.
- You will support the validation of processes, developing your understanding manufacturing operation and parameters throughout.
You will bring the following:
- A PhD or Masters with equivalent experience in a relevant Life Science subject e.g. Biochemical Engineering, Bioprocessing, Biotechnology.
- Industrial experience with upstream or downstream processes for the development/manufacture of viral vectors, or comparable biopharmaceuticals.
- Experience executing process transfers into GMP Manufacturing environments.
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity. Please reach out to Jogesh.Bowry@biotalent.com if you have any initial queries.