- Posted 21 September 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameGeorgette Shiels
BioTalent is pleased to be working with a rapidly growing drug development company providing cutting-edge drug discovery and development plans and services to exciting biotech start-ups and global pharmaceutical companies up to phase II clinical trials. We are looking to hire a Senior LC-MS/MS Scientist to join their growing bioanalysis department that operates in both research and GxP environments equipped with the latest machinery and equipment.
This role will offer you
- Excellent career progression opportunities as the company grows and has needs for leaders.
- The opportunity to work on a variety of projects in collaboration with some of their innovative clients as well as on exciting internal programmes.
- The opportunity to work in a welcoming and motivating team of scientists.
You will be responsible for
- Developing and validating small molecule LC-MS/MS assays for discovery projects and regulatory submissions.
- Supporting the running of bioanalytical assays for both discovery and regulated sample analysis.
- Provide expert bioanalytical support in troubleshooting to minimise downtime and prevent delays in project progression.
- Support training and mentorship of junior members of the team.
You will bring the following
- 5+ years of practical LC-MS/MS experience.
- Experience developing novel analytical methods for small molecule compounds.
- Strong knowledge of GLP and GCP.
- Peptide and/or protein mass spectrometry experience is desirable.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com. BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.