- Posted 07 November 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDuncan Johnston
I’m working with a new world leading consumer health company focused on improving everyday health for people around the globe with their impressive portfolio of leading brands. They are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their manufacturing and production site in Co. Waterford.
Your mission is to act as an Engineering subject matter expert by supporting the engineering team in implementing effective maintenance strategies and driving continuous improvement.
This role will offer you:
- The chance to work for a new and rapidly growing company with huge funding
- World class training and the chance to work alongside industry veterans within a large and growing team
- To work in a strategic and impactful position
- Competitive salary
- Exposure to a vast range of globally recognised products
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing maintenance strategies and managing maintenance programs
- Supporting investment plans for the site and helping the delivery of capital projects.
- Coaching team members to develop as well as devising and delivering training programs
- Reviewing performance of the plant and implementing ways to improve reliability and reduce number of breakdowns
- Supporting energy and waste reduction programs
You will bring the following:
- Engineering Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Process Engineering.
- Previous experience in an engineering role
- Good technical knowledge and experience in a hands on maintenance role
- Six sigma / lean manufacturing principles
- Working within pharma/FMCG GMP environment is a plus