Back to jobs
- Posted 11 May 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameLeslie Eyidi
BioTalent are working with a women’s health company based in Denmark that specialize in innovative microbial immunotherapies. They are looking for a Bioinformatician to join their Data Team to analyse, interpret and contribute to clinical trials and experimental design.
This role will offer you
- Work in the Data team
- Be a member of a high-performing, mission-driven team that actively pursues and supports the development of transformative therapeutic approaches for the well-being of women.
- Work with international collaborators with a range of expertise across different fields.
You will be responsible for
- Use computer science and statistical approaches to analyse clinical and biomarker data for clinical and discovery programs (statistical models, multivariate analysis, pathway enrichment...)
- Working with transcriptome or proteome data sets.
- Designing and running projects communicating with CRO.
- Collaborate with internal teams Freya Teams for the design and interpretation of studies
- Report results through written or graphical reports
You will bring the following
- Ph.D. with a minimum of 3 years experience in a biotech environment
- Experience in bash, R, Python and SQL
- Experience with cloud computing or high-performance computing
- Works with human biological multi-omics datasets (transcriptome, proteome, etc.) and immunology or immunological datasets.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact me at Leslie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.