- Posted 05 December 2022
- LocationSan Francisco
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameAriana Lopez Cuevas
Senior Research Associate / Scientist (NK Cells)
San Francisco, CA
A cutting-edge start-up company based in San Francisco, with a key focus in Immunotherapies for cancer are looking for a Scientist with in-depth experience of NK cells. You would join a team who's mission is to revolutionize the environment of oncology and create curative cancer therapies that would be accessible to all.
With a high level of scientific freedom, the guaranteed opportunity to be freely creative, and innovative; You will be a key contributor in the founding stages of the company.
You will report directly to the Head of Research. You will mainly support R&D, but will also work cross functionally with other departments.
This role will offer you
- The opportunity to join a growing, dynamic, and innovative science company
- Desirable working environment with career growth opportunities
- Great benefits and annual bonus
- Competitive Salary
- Personal development program
You will be responsible for
- Developing the next generation of cellular medicines
- Experiments related to NK cells
- Developing, optimizing, and documenting cellular workflows
You will bring the following
- M.S. with 2 years of relevant experience or B.S. with 4 years of relevant experience in immunology, cell biology, stem cell biology
- In depth experience with NK Cells
- In depth experience with data acquisition and analysis
- In-depth understanding of human NK cell biology
For more information about this opportunity, please apply to the role directly or send an email to email@example.com.