Quality Technical Administrator
- Posted 26 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
I have an amazing opportunity for a Quality Technical Administrator for a cell and gene therapy software solutions provider based in Cardiff!
This is a hybrid position where you’ll have 4 days WFH and 1 day in the office.
This role will offer you:
· Your first role in the cell and gene therapy space!
· The chance to work for an international technology company.
· The opportunity to contribute to work that helps bring life-changing products to the market.
You will be responsible for:
· Administering the site’s electronic Quality Management System (eQMS).
· Providing eQMS support and resolving user issues.
· Maintaining training packages and uploading completed records.
· Being a scribe for Management review meetings
· Supporting customer audits and documentation evidence.
You will bring the following:
- 1+ years in an administration role
- Experience working in a regulated industry.
- 5 GCSE’s / O Levels A-C grade or equivalent
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and SharePoint
- Experience working in a ISO9001:2015 QMS (desirable)
If this sparks your interest, please GET IN TOUCH by applying through this ad or emailing me at email@example.com.