- Posted 04 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameRomy Rowland
BioTalent are extremely proud to be partnering with an exciting gene therapy company on their search for a QC Material Senior Scientist. They are focused on advancing the curative treatments for patients living with severe diseases.
Your mission is to manage incoming materials and support GMP activities for QC product release as well as support the QC Materials team in other activities.
This role will offer you:
- The opportunity to work within a state of art facility in London
- The chance to be part of a company that is contributing to the development of products that have never been made, whilst being exposed to a variety of development projects which have the potential to save lives and prolong life.
- A fully desk/office based role with a focus on documentation for Quality
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting QC team members in managing warehouse activities e.g. reviewing of incoming materials alongside ensuring compliance and safety.
- Oversee QC documentation surrounding the flow of materials.
- Support quality investigations for OOS, change controls and deviations.
- Helping to calibrate and qualify material testing equipment.
- Compliance with GMP
You will bring the following:
- Quality management experience e.g. looking for ways of continuous improvement.
- Experience working within a GMP manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience with Quality documentation - Ability to follow SOPS, alongside writing and reviewing of worksheets, deviations, change controls.
- Ability to work with key performance indicators such as HR process compliance, Material release KPIs, GMP compliance and Data integrity.