- Posted 08 November 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDuncan Johnston
Quality Control Testing Specialist – Europe – On-site
BioTalent is currently supporting a leading global biopharmaceutical organisation focusing on the development, manufacturing, and commercialisation of high-quality biosimilar medicines. They are looking to strengthen their team through the key hire of a Quality Control Testing Specialist.
As a Quality Control Scientist, you'll be a crucial part of our Quality Control Testing Team. Your responsibilities include routine analytical testing, equipment maintenance, and supporting manufacturing. You'll also be involved in maintaining quality documents within the organization.
This opportunity is site-based. The location is confidential and can be disclosed once the role has been discussed
- Perform routine analytical testing, including advanced techniques like LC and CE.
- Maintain equipment, perform cleaning, and stock checks.
- Prepare buffers and support testing activities.
- Assist in creating and maintaining quality documents.
- Participate in documentation reviews and updates.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant scientific field.
- 1-5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Familiarity with instrument software data.
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) is a plus.
This is an excellent opportunity to get involved in a global leader that produces lifesaving products whilst working at the forefront of science with a strong culture of collaboration.
Please apply below or get in touch for more information to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity: