Back to jobs
- Posted 19 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSarah Ghaziri
I have an excellent opportunity as a QA Scientist for an innovative and rapidly growing cell and gene organisation based in London, giving you the chance to work in a fast-paced environment and the ability to make a huge impact.
This opportunity will give you a chance to take on a critical role within the QA department ensuring all activities and products are compliant with the high-quality GMP standards.
This role will offer you
- Exposure to numerous clinical projects which have the potential to save lives
- Exposure to high visibility from the senior leadership team
- Opportunity to join one of the most rapidly expanding biopharmaceutical company
- Work at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for
- Ensuring GMP compliance by implementing continuous improvement strategies on the Pharmaceutical Quality System
- Reviewing and qualifying the critical quality documentation and records e.g. deviations, Change Controls, Risk Assessments, CAPAs, etc
- Supporting the site QMS ensuring activities are carried out compliantly
You will bring the following
- QA experience within a GMP-compliant environment
- Experience within Steriles or Aseptics. Cell and gene experience is a bonus
- BSc or MSc in a relevant Life Sciences subject
If you want to be part of an innovative, growing company where you can grow and expand your current knowledge, GET IN TOUCH - Please email me at email@example.com if you think you could be a good match.