Back to jobs
- Posted 10 February 2023
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameTaylor Whelpton
A Global Pharmaceutical manufacturer are seeking to hire a Director for a minimum of 18 months, to support a large scale CAPEX project. This role will report into the Site Leader/ VP and considered a senior level appointment.
This role will offer you:
- A strong hourly rate of pay
- 18 months worth of work (minimum) and a chance for permanment employemnt with the Site Leadership team
- Benefits if needed
You will bring the following
- 10 years of field experience in Pharma
- 15 years of experience in hands-on equipment startup.
- Ability to read and understand P&IDs, Duct and Instrumentation Drawings, and electrical single line diagrams
- Manage all aspects of startup for electrical, clean utility systems, dirty utility systems, and HVAC systems.
- MUST HAVE “hands on” utility energization and equipment startup experience.
- Managed a team of 10-20 people.
- Ability to effectively communicate, interact and collaborate with team members and external stakeholders is essential.
- Within Global Engineering, the Project Manager has overall responsibility for driving the large, complex project to successful completion
- Responsible for effective project management of project phases: project initiation, conceptual design, basic design, detailed design & construction & commissioning assuring that the investment is able to achieve functional, strategic, compliance and financial goals
- Accountable for leading the assigned CAPEX project to achieve the project's approved user requirements, scope, cost and schedule parameters, meeting quality expectations and right-first-time
- Lead project teams with engaged team members through building and leading teams, motivates and inspires the team members, setting clear expectations for team members, strong communication skills and clear decision-makin
- Drives proactive project management including planning of design and execution as well as active change management
- Ensure project planning and execution deliverables adheres to Engineering Manual requirements (as appropriate for project phases and as agreed by Steering Committee), for project management processes, Global Standards and Processes, and other Guidelines and Directives