- Posted 07 November 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameJames Mark Cox
Production Packaging Manager
BioTalent are partnered with a specialist biopharmaceutical company based in Hamburg, who are expanding their pharmaceutical production capabilities in a new facility. In this role, you will support pharmaceutical production in a highly regulated environment working with cutting edge technologies.
This role will offer you
- The chance to develop within a pharmaceutical industrial environment, supporting drug manufacture and compliance in a collaborative environment.
You will be responsible for
- Management of the employees of the PKP packaging groups
- Ensuring compliance with GMP rules and monitoring of pharmaceutical regulations
- Preparation and execution of cross-functional inspections
- Responsibility for the department-specific work organization
- Support for change control procedures and validation activities
- Workforce planning and employee training
- Development of the department-specific lean process
You will bring the following
- At least completed training as a pharmaceutical technician (m/f/d)
- Specialist knowledge of pharmaceutical production and packaging
- Several years of experience in managing employees and in personnel deployment planning
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Lean processes experience
- English/German speaking is essential
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity. Please contact James Mark Cox on email@example.com for more information.