- Posted 10 January 2023
- LocationGrand Rapids
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameRomy Rowland
BioTalent are partnering with a Top 10 pharmaceutical company who are recruiting for a Plant Utility System Start-up Engineer Lead who will be responsible for leading the start up and commissioning of Utilities, regarding a capital project to create a new state-of-the-art aseptic filling facility.
This is a 12-18 month contract.
This role will offer you
· To work with a Top 10 Pharma company
· To work on a brand-new state-of-the-art filling facility
· Very competitive rates
You will be responsible for
· Lead start-up and commissioning of plant utility systems
· Responsible for safe start-up of systems
· Communication with team members and stakeholders
· Planning and coordinating multiple start-up activities
· Commissioning utilities and equipment as per commissioning plans
· Troubleshooting equipment and systems
You will bring the following
· Hands on power supply experience.
· 8 years + experience (with substantial experience working within pharmaceuticals
· Hands on Commissioning and Qualification experience with experience with Utilities
· Strong experience reading and interpreting P&IDs and electrical single line diagrams