- Posted 15 November 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSarah Ghaziri
I have an excellent opportunity for a Personal Assistant to join an innovative and rapidly growing cell and gene organisation based in London, giving you the chance to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to make a huge impact.
You will be responsible for being an integral part of the executive team and seamlessly supporting multiple senior executives including the COO & CFO.
This role will offer you
- The chance to join a dynamic team of executives in a cutting-edge environment
- Exposure to high visibility from the senior leadership team
- Opportunity to join one of the most rapidly expanding biopharmaceutical company
- Work at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for
- Diary Management: Masterful calendar juggling and schedule optimisation for the COO, CFO, VP Legal, and BDD team.
- Meeting Coordination: Skillful orchestration of multi-diary meetings, event planning, and conference registrations.
- Administrative Support: Varied administrative duties from recruitment interviews to maintaining action lists, collaborating with suppliers, and handling business-related subscriptions.
- Project Coordination: Efficiently coordinate projects, research NDAs/contracts, and manage documentations, including DocuSign proficiency.
- Communication Facilitation: Assisting with drafting communications, managing inboxes, and crafting meeting agendas.
- Office Management: Acting as the interface with building management, ensuring Health & Safety compliance, and occasional office upkeep tasks.
- Additional Tasks: Adaptable to support varied tasks as they arise, working closely with Executive Assistants and the wider team
You will bring the following
- Minimum 5+ years in high-level corporate or start-up multi-senior support role, team assistance or personal assistance role
- Advanced MS Outlook skills, proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and ideally DocuSign
- Previous experience in office upkeep or maintenance would be advantageous