- Posted 10 October 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSarah Ghaziri
I am on the search for an Operations Team Lead looking for a challenging role within a rapidly growing Pharmaceutical company based in Greater Manchester.
Your primary responsibility will be to oversee and manage a team of 25 cleanroom operators that manufacture chemotherapy products. Please note that this position includes rotating shiftwork of 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm.
This role will offer you:
- Opportunities for professional development and growth
- A commitment to work-life balance
- An inclusive and diverse workforce that values your contributions
- Take autonomy in leading a large and diverse team
You will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of dedicated operators in a cleanroom environment, overseeing preparation, assembly, compounding, and labeling
- Optimize safety, quality, delivery, cost, and people performance for your assigned shift team, resources, inventory, and equipment
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement, identifying clear process enhancements and sharing best practices across the organization
- Actively support staff training and development to build expertise and ownership within the team
- Ensure equipment operates reliably, meeting operational demands with zero backorders.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Quality, Training, Supply Chain, Customer Service, Engineering, and Validation
You will bring the following:
- Proven experience in Manufacturing Operations within a GMP environment
- People Management experience with demonstrable experience of coaching and developing teams and experience in shift operations
- Flexibility to work on a shift pattern