- Posted 10 October 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameJogesh Bowry
BioTalent are working with an exciting CDMO specialising in the support of biotech and pharmaceutical start-ups, to support the hire of a MSAT Expert.
This role will offer you:
- The chance to work in a fast-paced and varied work environment, taking a leading role in the implementation, transfer and optimisation of Drug Product manufacturing processes.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the transfer and set-up of Drug Product manufacturing processes within a GMP environment.
- Qualifying and validating products and processes in line with GMP and customer requirements, whilst assessing technologies to drive improvements.
- Acting as a a key point of contact for technical and quality challenges within Drug Product processes.
- Developing and implementing good process for all aspects of MSAT.
You will bring the following:
- BSc or higher academic qualification within a relevant life science subject e.g. Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Experience within a GMP regulated pharmaceutical production environment, supporting the transfer and implementation of Drug Product processes
- The ability to speak German to a professional level is a mandatory requirement for this position.
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.