- Posted 28 August 2023
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameEmma Presley
Title: Marketing Events Specialist
Hourly Rate: Competitive
Employment Type: Contract
BioTalent is delighted to be partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical Manufacturing based in Switzerland and we are on the hunt for a Marketing Events Specialist to join the team on a long-term contract.
The Marketing Events Specialist will be responsible for:
- Organizing, executing and managing the marketing and logistics of digital and in-person marketing events (conferences, tradeshows, customer events, site events, symposia, and others as defined) mainly for the Biologics division.
- Assisting the planning processes; manage/execute; event coordination and logistics' such as: contacting the organizer for sponsorship, booth reservation/setup, delegates registration (incl. internal personnel scheduling), event budgets and shipping logistics.
- Working closely with campaign managers and other marketing teams on all components of the tactics/ events as part of the campaign plans.
- Managing the entire flow of event tactics production according to the event plan jointly defined by campaign managers and BU Strategic Marketing teams.
- Assuring that event targets are met and each program is evaluated.
- Liaising for event-related topics between the central marketing teams (campaign management, digital, branding & advertising, design) and BU stakeholders especially strategic marketing / subject matter experts and sales functions across services, technologies and product phases, i.e. preclinical / development and launch / commercial.
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience with event and/or project management.
- Technical degree in science or engineering.
- Business training / MBA a plus (preferred).
- Great knowledge of English, both written and oral.
If you are keen to find out more about this Marketing Events Specialist role, please reach out to me on the below: firstname.lastname@example.org