Lead Scientist - Cell Expression & Engineering
- Posted 28 April 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameLeslie Eyidi
Our client is a multinational manufacturing company for the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries, and they are looking to recruit a Supervisor to join their Pilot Operations team. You will be working to support the technical transfer of new or existing processes. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on both external and internal projects using a defined structured approach according to standard procedures.
This role will offer you
· The opportunity to develop cell expression platforms.
· The chance to be a part of the development of innovative expression system.
You will be responsible for
· Support R&D projects for mammalian expression hosts and vector systems.
· Developing and characterising expression vectors from mammalian cell lines using innovative techniques
· Share scientific ideas during meetings aiming to develop new technologies.
· Support with the supervision of junior team members
You will bring the following
· MSc. Or Ph.D. Degree in Life Sciences
· 2 year of industry experience
· Experience developing mammalian expression systems and engineering cell lines (CRISPR)
· Experience working with large data sets
This is a chance to collaborate with highly motivated co-workers in a dynamic, creative, and science-focused setting.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please contact me at Leslie.email@example.com.
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity