LANT Co-ordinator – Wales
BioTalent are partnered with a global biopharmaceutical company to support the hire of a LANT Co-ordinator based in Wrexham County/Chester area. In this role you will coordinate and drive activities that support the technical transfer of LANT from BPD into TechOps. This will include transfer of Production activities, such as media and reagent preparation, upstream and downstream processing and activities that support the cleaning and maintenance of the Bioprocess facility.
This role will offer you:
- Competitive base salary with additional bonuses and benefits.
- The opportunity to work in an inclusive and collaborative environment.
- The opportunity to lead the LANT tech transfer project in conjunction with different stakeholders as part of a cross functional work team.
You will be responsible for:
- Learning the ‘end to end’ LANT process and be able to support with developing the process in readiness for GMP transfer.
- Leading problem-solving initiatives for manufacturing investigations within LANT processes, ensuring meaningful Corrective/Preventative actions are assigned to drive improvement and alignment with GMP and regulatory standards.
- Participating in process development, monitoring and data gathering to drive analysis and improvements.
- Coordinating and training BAS team members in the LANT process, to ensure GMP batches can be made in a safe and compliant manner.
You will bring the following:
- Graduate in an appropriate Science discipline.
- Scientific, Quality or Biological manufacturing background.
- At least 3 year’s manufacturing/technical experience and competency associated with cGMP Manufacturing Operations.
- Competent in GDP.
- Know what ‘good looks like’ to ensure regulatory and procedural (local) compliance.
- Proficient in writing GMP documentation.
- Continuous improvement experience.
- Lean Six Sigma (desirable).
- IOSHH or NEBOSSH certification (desirable).
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity. To find out more about this exciting opportunity, email email@example.com with your CV.