- Posted 10 January 2023
- LocationGrand Rapids
- Job type Contract
- Contact NameTaylor Whelpton
BioTalent are partnering with a Top 10 pharmaceutical company who are recruiting for a HVAC System Startup Engineer Lead who will be responsible for leading the startup and commissioning of HVAC systems regarding a capital project to create a new state-of-the-art aseptic filling facility.
This is a 12-18 month contract.
This role will offer you
- To work with a Top 10 Pharma company
- To work on a brand-new state-of-the-art filling facility
- Very competitive rates
You will be responsible for
- Leading the start-up and commissioning of HVAC systems
- Performing risk assessments to identify and mitigate safety hazards.
- Communication with stakeholders
- Planning and coordinating multiple start-up activities
- Commissioning utilities and equipment as per commissioning plans
- Troubleshooting equipment and systems
You will bring the following
- Hands on power supply and equipment commissioning experience.
- 8 years + experience (with substantial experience working within pharmaceuticals
- Hands on Commissioning and Qualification experience with experience with HVAC
- Strong experience reading and interpreting P&IDs and electrical single line diagrams