Back to jobs
If you don’t want to miss out on this opportunity, please get in touch ASAP.
- Posted 24 January 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameValerie Kalna
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced PV Auditor to join a well-established global pharmaceutical company as Global GVP Auditor.
The role is permanent, full-time and fully remote in Germany with business travel across the world.
The position is open for candidates with right to work in Germany. German language is beneficial.
You will be responsible for
- Leading the development and implementation of the PV audit strategy
- Being responsible for the execution of the PV audit schedule
- Conducting a range of audits including audits of external vendors, commercial partners and internal systems and processes
- Reviewing and approving audit responses and evaluating CAPA plans
- Acting as SME for GVP Compliance during regulatory agency inspections
- Writing audit reports and summary documentation for senior management
- A Life science degree
- 5+ years of experience in PV with focus on GVP/ PV QA/ PV Compliance
- Auditor certification or auditor exam completion obtained
- Experience of performing/leading audits on a Global level
- Profound knowledge of international GxP regulations and guidelines