- Posted 02 November 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDominic Pritchard
EU QPPVMunich, Germany (Hybrid)
BioTalent is partnered with a leading Pharmaceuticals to appoint a EU QPPV who is based in Germany. This full time role will be most suited to those who already hold a QPPV or Deputy position and can lead on critical safety/pharmacovigilance issues from the regulatory authorities.
- Regulatory Compliance
- Safety Surveillance
- Quality Management
- Risk Management
- Team Collaboration
- Degree in Pharmacy, Medicine, or related field.
- Experience working as a QPPV or in a senior pharmacovigilance role in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Spanish and EU pharmacovigilance regulations and guidelines.
- Strong understanding of safety surveillance, risk management, and quality management systems.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
If this role is well suited to you then please be in contact to email@example.com / +41415625046