- Posted 09 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameNatasha Cole
BioTalent are proud to represent a world leading Healthcare and Medical Device pioneer on the search for an Electrical Engineer to join their growing site in Cleveland, Mississippi.
They are seeking an experienced Engineer who can play a key role in Plastic Pour Bottle Operations, implementing continuous improvement, and manufacturing equipment reliability.
This role will offer you:
- A genuine opportunity to make a difference, being exposed to a variety of development projects which have the potential to save lives.
- A great opportunity to develop your career within a company that provides continuous career and development opportunities.
- The opportunity to take on more project lines at the Cleveland site
You will be Responsible for:
- Designing and modify precision assembly and manufacturing equipment
- Manage large-scale CAPEX projects
- Cross-functional project management
- Leading product life cycle management including upgrades, replacement, and decommissioning
- Leading and implementing continuous improvement
You will bring the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- Minimum 2 years in Engineering / Manufacturing experience
- Six Sigma Master Black Certification
- Programming and troubleshooting experience with automation controls, automated assembly and control systems etc