Back to jobs
- Posted 22 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameGreg Hammond
BioTalent are working with a market leading Cell and Gene Therapy organization based in Hertfordshire. They are looking to hire an experienced and enthusiastic Bioprocessing Scientist to join their team and work on projects across innovation, characterization and analytics.
This role will offer you
- An opportunity work with a number of leading experts across iPSC and Viral Vector Technologies.
- The opportunity to own projects within Upstream, Analytics and innovation and present back to internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for
- Using in-depth knowledge of USP bioprocessing, Analytics and data analysis techniques to enable the delivery of USP process characterisation and biomarker discovery projects.
- Providing subject matter expertise in the planning and execution of laboratory work, the review of ATMP related products and processes, and the preparation of technical reports.
- Leading projects within upstream processing, including the use of cell culture technologies such as ambr250, DASbox, BioBLU and Univessel.
- Presenting back data and projects at external conferences and meetings.
You will bring the following
- Degree or PhD in a relevant field along with experience working in industry.
- Prior experience with mammalian cell culture using bioreactors is essential.
- Experience working on process charactersation projects will be highly desirable.