- Posted 12 May 2023
- LocationCollege Station
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameNatasha Cole
I have an excellent opportunity as an Associate Director of Validation with a pioneering cell and gene therapy organisation.
This role offers the opportunity to lead a world-class validation team being responsible for being the leading source of Validation and GMP related expertise, responsible for providing leadership and management for the Validation and team.
This role will offer you:
- To work on a state-of the-art cell and gene manufacturing facility in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Opportunity to join the SLT with high strategic input across the validation team
- Ownership of the Validation Master Plan
- Join a company with a progression plan like no other where you can accelerate your career
- Work at the forefront of science
You will be responsible for:
- Management of the site validation master plan to ensure GMP compliance
- Leading the Validation Teams to ensure exceptional performance and compliance in line with the technical strategy.
- Driving and implementing validation strategies to drive continuous improvements
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to ensure customer needs are met
You will bring the following:
- Validation leadership experience within a regulated manufacturing environment with GMP applicapble to cell/gene/viral therapy products
- Experience with construction and major GxP initiatives
- Aseptic and clean rooms experience
- Degree in Science or Engineering
- Line management/supervision within a strategic role developing large teams