- Posted 14 November 2022
- LocationCity of Syracuse
- Contact NameNatasha Cole
I have an exclusive role as an Airline Partnership Manager (Based anywhere on the East Coast, US).
This is an exciting new role with exceptional growth potential as part of an international expansion plan working for a specialist business providing sustainable temperature-controlled services and containers to the global life sciences sector.
The Airlines Partnership Manager role will have regional responsibility for leading short to mid-term strategy development and execution of mid-term commercial plans demonstrating ability to develop and lead commercial activities with airlines within the framework of the Commercial strategy.
This role will offer you
- A strategic role with an innovative organisation where you will have ownership of your region
- The opportunity to work in a fast-paced, expanding business with the chance to influence and drive change
- Regional territory with lots of new target clients to go after
- Get involved in the global BD strategy
- Growth prospects into new territories and emerging markets
- Broad and varied responsibilities and challenges on a daily basis
- An attractive OTE with huge potential for market expansion
You will be responsible for
- Increasing Tower solution volumes and sales within the airlines sector through business development activities
- Strategic account management
- Leading regional activity reflecting regional team strategies to build revenue and profitable long-term relationships within the airline cargo sector
- Driving the global commercial team in achievement of objectives, KPIs and business targets relevant to the airlines market sector
- Networking in the cold chain clinical packaging space across including attending conferences and trade shows
- Close day-to-day collaboration with the BD teams in UK, AsiaPac/region, US, EU and South Africa
You will bring the following
- A BA degree in business, sales & marketing, or related field
- Proven track record of commercial success within the airlines sector
- Team management experience within a commercial environment
- Data driven approach with a track record of creating scalable processes and a clear structured strategy
- Proven track record of leading successful strategic engagements and demonstrated ability to both independently and in teams.
- Willingness to work in a SME environment (fast paced, ability to get stuck in, problem solver etc)