Back to jobs
Upstream Tech Transfer Lead
- Posted 02 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineBioprocessing & MSAT
- Contact NameJogesh Bowry
BioTalent are partnered with a global leader in the Pharmaceutical industry to support the hire of a Tech Transfer Lead, specialising in upstream biologics production processes, based in the Walloon region of Belgium.
This role will offer you:
- A pivotal role in the MSAT team, leading Technology Transfers cross functionally whilst leading a team to support PPQ and manufacturing activities.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the execution for the transfer of late-stage and commercial processes into a GMP manufacturing environment, providing cross-functional programme leadership to ensure project milestones and deadlines are met.
- Acting as an SME in Upstream activities to support the shop-floor manufacturing line, including support with deviations and investigations, leading continuous process verification, and managing the production life-cycle.
- Line management of a small team to support with MSAT activities within USP, supporting their effectiveness and development.
- Authoring and reviewing technical documentation to a high standard related to transfers, regulatory submissions, and PPQ activities.
You will bring the following:
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in a relevant Life Science subject e.g. Biochemical Engineering, Bioprocessing, Biotechnology, Cellular Biology.
- Industrial experience within a late stage development or manufacturing environment, with expertise in the upstream production of biologics through mammalian cell lines.
- Experienced in leading end-to-end process transfer projects into GMP regulated environments.
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity. Please reach out to Jogesh.Bowry@biotalent.com if you have any initial queries.