Senior Scientist, Immunology iPSC-based Cell Therapy R&D
- Posted 16 February 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameLeslie Eyidi
Sr. Scientist - Immunology Cell Therapy
This Senior Scientist in Immunology opportunity is with a pioneering company developing scalable allogenic manufacture based on iPSC technology. With the benefit of providing low cost, off the shelf to significantly improve patient outcomes. They are located in Belgium and are undergoing a period of expansion based on the demand for their expertise and development of new products they are bringing to the market. Their technology is based on pluripotent stem cells with their drive is to better understand iPSC and developmental biology to develop iPSC therapeutics. To then scale these up to GMP manufacture. To achieve this they have built a world leading research facility with the purpose to overcome the challenges of iPSC lineage specification.
This role will offer you
- The chance to be at the cutting edge of iPSC based therapy development.
- Opportunity to work in an innovative forward thinking environment.
You will be responsible for
- Lead R&D projects (internal and external) aiming to produce innovative iPSC-derived immune cell types following timelines, budget and milestones.
- Create, optimise, and characterise iPSC differentiation procedures and/or products using innovative methods and analytical readouts.
- Work as a part of a team and provide our own scientific feedback.
- Scientific proposal to solve scientific issues.
- Data reporting, SOP writing and presentation to stakeholders.
- Be involved in the technology transfer.
You will bring the following
- Ph.D. in cell biology, immunology, or other relevant discipline.
- Experience with flow cytometry, qPCR and functional immunological assays, generation of large datasets
- Attention to detail, and problem-solving skills
- Great organization and project management skills.
- Able to contribute to company Intellectual Property
- Good communicator and team-player
BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity. To find out more about this exciting opportunity, firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.