BioTalent is pleased to be working with an innovative oncology-focused biotechnology company designing the next generation of antibody-drug conjugates to treat cancer with significantly reduced harmful side effects. They are seeking a passionate and innovative Scientist to join their protein sciences team based near Manchester. You would join as a Scientist in focusing on molecular biology techniques, protein purification and Biacore.
This role will offer you
- The opportunity to be a key player in the direction of this up-and-coming drug development company.
- Excellent career development opportunities to specialise and become the subject matter expert and lead within this growing company.
- A motivating, challenging and purposeful work environment as part of a close-knit team.
You will be responsible for
- Design, conduct and analyse in-house protein sciences studies.
- Execute molecular biology experiments and perform protein purification on antibodies.
- Work collaboratively and support your team as well as the wider company.
- Owning and developing your work to contribute to team innovation.
- Maintain accurate experiment records and reports.
You will bring the following
- PhD in a protein sciences relevant subject.
- OR BSc/MSc and 2+ years of experience in a protein sciences role in industry.
- Experience with molecular biology, protein purification and SPR/BLI.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.