- Posted 17 November 2022
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameDuncan Johnston
Reliability Engineer – Cleveland, Mississippi
BioTalent are supporting a global pharmaceutical organisation which is a world leading pioneer for medical innovations to improve the lives of patients.
They are looking to develop their team through the key hire of a Reliability Engineer. This role will play a key role in working as part of a team that focusses on improving asset and system reliability. It will be based on the facility which produces a number of major product lines with a diverse array of automated manufacturing technologies.
- Identify opportunities to improve maintenance metrics through data analysis.
- Lead teams to drive process improvements and to understand the use of reliability tools and processes including FMEA, RCA and VMB.
- Recommend improvements in the Equipment Maintenance plans through Data analysis.
- Evaluate new technologies such as predictive tools.
- BS in Engineering.
- Experience effectively using databases to analyse data.
- > 2 years of relevant technical experience.
- Completed certification in at least one predictive technology (level 1).
Please apply below or get in touch for more information to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity:
Phone: +44 208 049 1403
BioTalent GmbH are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.