- Posted 08 November 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
BioTalent have partnered with Entia, a successful & growing medical technology business based in London! They are looking for a Lead Manufacturing Engineer to enhance their IVD and disposables manufacturing from new product manufacturing integration to scale up.
This role will offer you:
- Fun and flexible work environment that prioritises work-life balance!
- Doing work that helps provide cancer patients more time at home and less time in hospitals
- Competitive benefits
You will be responsible for:
- Daily management of manufacturing suppliers to secure IVD devices and single use consumables
- Initiate and run projects with suppliers and our R&D and QA to secure manufacturing reliance and improvements.
- Ensuring that everyone has shared visibility of Manufacturing status across their teams of engineering, product, supply chain and commercial to ensure that the manufacturing delivers against their business outcomes.
- Proactively identifying bottlenecks/risks and working with the internal teams and suppliers to identify possible solutions.
- Reporting on the supplier performance for delivery accuracy, quality, and cost of goods and work with suppliers to secure improvements where needed.
- Proactively managing expectations of all stakeholders.
- Experience working with manufacturing suppliers to drive projects for scale-up, process & cost improvements
- Specific knowledge in Injection Moulding of precise parts and devices
- Value engineering knowledge (lean/six sigma techniques)
- Technical leadership experience
- Engineering degree
- Medical device or IVD experience
- US supply chain / manufacturing experience
If this sparks your interest, please apply through this ad or send your CV over to me at email@example.com!