- Posted 31 January 2024
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSarah Ghaziri
I am seeking a dedicated individual to join one of our Biopharmaceutical clients based in London as HR Business Partner reporting into the VP of HR.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with business leaders to drive HR initiatives that support business objectives. This role offers the opportunity to make a significant impact by providing strategic HR guidance and solutions across the business.
You will be responsible for:
- Lead and and manage projects and team members in relations to HR administration, including onboarding documentation, probation review letters, and changes in terms and conditions of employment.
- Oversee superusers of the HRIS system (HiBob), ensuring data integrity and enhancing automation of processes and reporting
- Support employees and managers with day-to-day queries, escalating as needed
- Assist with basic payroll administration, including data entry and liaising with external service providers
- Coordinate the monthly employee induction process and deliver the HR section
- Support the team with annual HR activities such as the annual pay review and bonus
You will bring the following:
- Extensive experience as a previous HRBP
- Industry experience within Pharmaceuticals / Life Sciences / Biotech is very desirable
- High level of integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Work autonomously with management of projects, HR duties, and Junior HR team members