- Posted 23 January 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameShola Sonagara
Environmental Monitoring Officer – London – Competitive Package
I have an exciting opportunity available for the role of an Environmental Monitoring Officer! You will work for an innovation-driven company with a strong mission to develop important therapies to help combat diseases.
This role will offer you:
The opportunity to join a fast-growth organisation that focuses on viral vectors – a very niche and exciting field within the cell and gene therapy space.
You will be responsible for:
· Performing environmental monitoring, alongside training other individuals on how to do so.
· Put together EM data for analysis.
· Undertake deviation and investigation support, including OOS.
· Follow and review SOPs and various other forms of quality and GMP documentation.
You will bring the following:
· Suitable experience working within a GMP environment, with cleanroom experience.
· Theoretical and practical knowledge of microbiological techniques.
· Has proven ability to review and implement methods/SOPs in a micro lab or GMP environment.
If this role is for you or someone that you know, then please get in touch by emailing me on email@example.com or applying through this ad.
I look forward to hearing from you!