Back to jobs
- Posted 01 March 2023
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameSarah Ghaziri
I have an excellent opportunity to work for a pioneering Cell & Gene Therapy company based in Hertfordshire as an Automation Engineer focused on providing Automation and Engineering support to all systems and projects on the manufacturing site.
This opportunity will give you the chance to take on a vital role within the engineering department maintaining and managing existing systems and being the Subject Matter Expert for automation.
This role will offer you:
- Exposure to numerous clinical projects which have the potential to save lives
- Opportunity to take on a role in one of the most rapidly expanding biopharmaceutical companies of the moment
- Work at the forefront of science with innovative and exciting products
You will be responsible for:
- The day-to-day running of all automation, SCADA and MES systems on site
- Work in collaboration with supply chain, production, and CSV
- Develop processes and procedures for complaint automation system implementations, management and operations
- Perform activities such as system updates, user administration activities, and production readiness
You will bring the following:
- Must have Automation Engineering experience in a Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology or another highly regulated manufacturing environment
- Solid knowledge of system integration, SCADA or MES
- Full understanding of SCADA platform(s) e.g. Rockwell, Siemens, Ignition, Aveva
- Understanding of programming languages
- A degree in engineering or science
If you want to be part of an innovative, growing company where you can grow and expand your current knowledge, GET IN TOUCH - Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you think you could be a good match.