- Posted 25 August 2022
- LocationSan Francisco
- Job type Permanent
- Contact NameCharlotte Fagan
An innovative, high-growth Biotech based in San Francisco with a key focus on building next-generation medicines using a synthetic biology platform is looking for a Senior Quality Control Analytical Analyst to join a newly formed QC team!
As a Senior Quality Control, Analytical Analyst you will be supporting Quality Control bioanalytical testing for in-process, release, and stability testing for their clinical cell therapy drug products.
What the role will include:
- Bioanalytical testing and data review of in-process, batch release, and stability samples of their cell therapy drug products.
- Review data from product testing
- Support with investigations through data gathering.
- Conduct SOPs.
- Analytical testing using relevant analytical laboratory equipment.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- BS degree in chemistry, biology, or related field with 4-6 years of industry experience.
- Previous experience in Aseptic techniques and working with mammalian cell culture.
- Must have experience working with cell-based or molecular assays, Flow Cytometry, ELISA & qPCR.
What they offer:
- The opportunity to be one of the first people to help launch the new QC lab due to open in the next couple of months!
- Great hands-on experience & exposure across different areas in the lab.
- The opportunity to work with like-minded individuals who encourage a fun, collaborative working environment.
- Competitive salary & package.