BioTalent is pleased to be working with an innovative oncology-focused biotechnology company designing the next generation of antibody-drug conjugates to treat cancer with significantly reduced harmful side effects. They are seeking a passionate and innovative Scientist to join their growing biology team based near Manchester. You would join as a Scientist in Biomarker Discovery focusing on handling and analysing patient samples and expertise in flow cytometry.
This role will offer you
- The opportunity to be a key player in the direction of this up-and-coming drug development company.
- Excellent career development opportunities to specialise and become the subject matter expert and lead within this growing company.
- A motivating, challenging and purposeful work environment as part of a close-knit team.
You will be responsible for
- Design, conduct and analyse in-house flow cytometry data for biomarker characterisation and discovery.
- Prepare primary and human-derived cells, staining and flow analysis.
- Implementation of flow cytometry into the drug discovery workflow.
- Lead flow, imaging and cell engineering approaches.
- Owning and developing your work to contribute to team innovation.
- Maintain accurate experiment records and reports.
You will bring the following
- PhD in Cell Biological Sciences or other relevant subjects.
- OR BSc/MSc and 2+ years of experience using flow cytometry in industry or academia.
- Experience in cellular and molecular methods for characterisation, including expertise working with primary and patient-derived cells.
If you would like to apply, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. BioTalent Ltd are acting as an employment agency in relation to this opportunity.